Blogging has officially made me feel popular! Yet another award from a blogger I admire. Thank you ‘Bubbles and Beebots’! I have already nominated all my favorite blogs out there so I am just going to do my duty and list seven things about me. (Rules of the Award):
- I ran away to my grandmother’s house when I was 4. I was mad at my mom and started packing. She asked where I was going and I said, “GRANDMA’S”! So she said, “I’ll drive you, it’s faster!” I stayed a week. J
- My dream job was to become an MTV VJ in the 80’s. I knew I was better than that Downtown Julie Brown chick. They never responded to my resume.
- I was raised in the South and do not understand why sweet tea isn’t served in restaurants in every state.
- My favorite vegetables are hushpuppies.
- It’s weird to me that I like to blog. When I was young and all my girlfriends had journals, I would start one then destroy it because I was afraid someone would steal it and make a movie about my journal entries and I would DIE of embarrassment.
- I like cocktails. At the beach. Who am I kidding, I like cocktails everywhere.
- I am considering moving into a “Tiny Home” when Thing 2 finally moves out. Hopefully Big Daddy will talk me out of it.
And that’s it!