How many years now have we said, ok THIS year will be my year? Or THIS year will be normal. We might even say this year we will claim victory over the evil Satan! (Evil laughter).
In fact, I think we are all holding our breath this time waiting to see if 2023 says, “hold my margarita” and throws us another apocalyptic scenario. I think it’s safe to say if that happens, we will all just sigh and go on about our day. We have become beaten down and desensitized. But we still have a sliver of HOPE left, don’t we?
We need a win peeps. We need a touchdown and a 3-point field goal. Then we need to storm the field and celebrate until we all decide it’s time to “go to Disney”. We need a world-wide Super Bowl win! Just give us a year with no pandemic, super flu, food shortages or failed economy. Can you even imagine? We would be running around thinking we had all died and made it to heaven!
It’s going to be 2023 in just over a week. Remember when our biggest worry was to remember to write the correct year on our checks in January? lol Those were the days. Now we don’t even write checks anymore. I think we need some ideas on creating a mind shift for 2023 so we can be sure we can conquer whatever comes our way.
Here are a few tips for a New Vibe in 2023:
- Dance like everyone is watching and you don’t give a shitzell.
- Eat slightly healthier but never give up margaritas and limes!
- Get outside more and meditate or do Yoga.
- Unfriend toxic people in real life.
- Adopt a pet.
- Make time with friends and family to do fun things.
- Quit your job and do something you’ve always wanted to do. Become an entrepreneur!
- No more playing the victim. Walk away from those that do.
- Clear the clutter from your home, space, mind and soul.
- Help those in need.
- Social Media is not life, no need to live there.
- Make a list of things that you want to change. Cross them off one at a time.
2023 has the potential to be incredible. But it’s only a date, you have to be the one to change. Change is hard but not impossible. What will you do to get 2023 going in the right direction for you?
Peace Love and Margaritas!