This week has been a lot like the Jimmy Buffet song ‘Margaritaville’. We’ve lost track of the days, missing a flip flop, ended up with an extra beach chair and lost the salt shaker. And it’s nobody’s fault.
1. Louise set off the bedroom smoke detector this time. We’re calling it the hair dryer incident.
2. Slept on the beach till we realized we forget to eat breakfast. Lots of smokers on the beach. I just want to smack those people. 😦
3. It was my parents 55th wedding anniversary. Awww right? They took US to a steak dinner. We ate like we hadn’t had a meal in weeks.
4. You can’t go to the beach and not get ice cream right?
5. Then we just hung out and watched the shrimp boats.
We know you can’t wait to hear what happens today!
~Thelma & Louise