Can you believe it? Thanks to Bleeping Motherhood, we have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award! It must have been our Sunny Disposition. 🙂 So you know we are celebrating with bottles and bottles of Champagne! And you know what that means? DANCING! Not the stripper pole kind but the cool kid kind like this:
So now we have to answer a few questions from Bleeping Motherhood:
- What’s your favorite New Kid On The Block song? DUH it’s Hanging Tough.
- What is your favorite late night snack? Bacon.
- True or False: Pinterest is my friend: TRUE. My family would starve if I didn’t have Pinterest to help me cook.
- If you could go back in time and choose any career in the world – and you were guaranteed to love it and be successful in your job every day – Would you be doing something different from you are doing right now? YES. I would own my own Island Resort and throw parties everyday.
- If you could live in a book, a TV show, or a movie, what would you choose? Why? It would have to be Downton Abby. Because cool clothes, maids & butlers and a kick-ass accent!
- If you had to live without one of your senses for the rest of your life, which would you choose? My Spidey Senses. Gosh Darn-it.
- How do you want to be remembered after you are gone? I want to be remembered as the girl who made it all look so easy and was loved by all and made the world a better place.
- If you could master one skill you don’t currently possess, what would it be? To be able to burp the entire alphabet.
- If you could time travel, would you visit the past or the future? Past. I so want to live in the 50’s and hang out at sock hops with boys who drive cool, fast cars!
- Would you rather… Lose $1,000 or all of your phone contacts? Lose my phone contacts. It’s just a no brainer!
Now I get to nominate some bloggers for the same award! Check them out. They are cool funny, entertaining and just plain awesome. Click on the name to go to their blogs.
- Bubbles and Beebots : This blog is pretty funny. Includes parenting and animal shenanigans.
- A Momma’s View : She inspires me! She throws it out there and makes you think.
- Ah Dad : Love my dad bloggers! This guy nails it with lots of humor.
- Coffee Chat Girl : This website is coming in a few days and she is on all the social medias. It’s going to be a place to make new friends and chat about life. I love her already!
- ITB Insider : This is a local guy who is creating a media empire. He’s a socialite in my hometown. Lots of satire but what the hey, he’s super rich and privileged. One day he will be our president.
- Dad & Buried : Another dad blogger! He’s the Anti-Parent with really good advice. I like him because he swears a lot. 🙂
You an also find these bloggers on Facebook. You know, for reading when you’re in the bathroom! Now get outside and enjoy the day!