Scared yet? The Dictionary says Apocalypse is: the complete final destruction of the world, as described in the biblical book of Revelation. So it doesn’t take a high school degree to figure out we are flying very low to the ground and we might need to abort the mission of trying to save everyone. I mean let Natural Selection take over, which means: The Survival of the fittest. Or the weeding out of the morons. And if you have paid attention, you will notice A LOT of morons.
Let’s list out some of the apocalypse signs we have been seeing for awhile now:
- Crazy Wildfires Everywhere (Don’t know why this started at 0)
- More tumultuous storms than ever before
- Murder Hornets
- Toilet Paper and Clorox Wipes shortages
- Coin Shortage (I mean maybe just get rid of pennies?)
- The demise of Oregon, California, New York and other places (maybe not a bad sign here. lol)
- Riots and violence with no end in site (Some are confusing riots and protest. Two different things Y’all!)
- Not knowing who the enemy is (Conspiracy theories might turn out real?)
- The US government falling apart (not just the usual either)
- The Covid Pandemic
- Isolation of people and letting out violent prisoners because of Covid (rocket science material here)
- People going stark mad in general (this might be normal but throwing it in there anyway)
- Friends and families turning on each other
- Closing of schools, churches, bars and theaters (we open the bars and maybe people will chill a little) Just sayin
- Celebrities turning on each other (again not a bad thing)
- NO SPORTS ( I can’t even)
I could go on but you get it. Funny thing is, most people are in denial about what is happening. It’s no big deal. It’ll pass. Well we are on month 6 of this BS. So let’s look at some positives:
- We can use the pandemic as an excuse not to work or visit people.
- We can order groceries to our house and not be considered lazy.
- Netflix and other streaming is replacing the actual news because it’s much better.
- We can spend more time with our family and pets if we choose too.
- Fashion face masks are in!
- Booze can also be ordered online now. (I’m all set!)
- We can do drive by birthdays and other celebrations so we don’t have to come up with an excuse to leave the party early. Just drive on!
- Also, we can sit back and watch the world burn. Won’t be long now..
I hope you all don’t take this very seriously. Just a little dark humor about our situation right now. If you are struggling with depression and anxiety over all these things, here are some suggestions:
- Call your doctor and get meds or therapy
- Watch comedians and comedy on YouTube or other streaming platforms
- Have lawn parties. Everyone with a mask and 6 fix apart. BYOB
- Take drives with the family and check out local historical places and take pictures for Instagram.
- Call your relatives and friends who live far away.
- Plan your vacation for when this is all over.
- Start a new hobby.
- Clean/purge you house and cars.
Watch this and I promise you will be crying laughing. lol
That’s it for now friends. Take care and comment your suggestions for keeping sane!
Peace, Love and Margaritas!